Parco Nelson MandelaCurrently Open
- Address: Corso S. Giovanni A Teduccio, 655, 80146 Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The nelson Mandela park also known as the hole of the lord, was born in early 1980s with the contribution and participation of the south district. The park features clearings, tree-lined gardens and areas dedicated to sports activities. The park borders, along the western side, with the Secchia Canal and hosts a self managed social center. In the park you will find tree-lined areas where the owl, lime, farina, horse chestnut, small white poplar, flowering and fruit trees like pear, apple tree, cherry and persimmon are present. The park has variety of services like furnishings, toilets, sports spaces, children’s play area, precious trees , protected trees, refreshment bar and sports, cultural and social initiatives. A park visit will be a fun filled day with loads of learning’s.
More about Naples
Try the best Naples trip planner to visit this Parco Nelson Mandela as well as many others.
You can add cozy hotels in Naples like Hotel Toledo, Hotel Principe Napolit'amo and Rex Lifestyle Hotel.
How to Reach Parco Nelson Mandela
- Take the trains Napoli-ottaviano red line, Napoli- scarfati- poggiomarino green line and Napoli-sorrento blue line from Via Gianturco to parco nelson Mandela.
- Take the trains REG and MET from Napoli S. Giovanni barra to parco.
- You can take the metro no 3 from San Giorgio a Cremano to parco nelson Mandela.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.