Cinnabar Hills Golf ClubCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 23600 McKean Rd, San Jose, CA-95141, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4083235200
- Ticket Price: 84 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Golf Course, Family And Kids
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club - Review
If you are in San Jose for a business meeting or just want to try your hand at this fascinating sport, the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is a great public golf club worth trying out. The location and the course are absolutely stunning so there aren’t too many reasons to avoid a visit.
Although it isn’t exactly your run-of-the-mill tourist attraction it is certainly very interesting to try out as an experience. The course itself is set over several vales and hills and has quite a good level of difficulty to it.
They also have training sessions, especially for kids which will add a lot to your holiday. The golf course is a great idea for a business outing, a day with the family or with friends.
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club Ticket Prices
- It depends on what kind of game you want to play and the duration. The usual fees for a game and equipment have been given.
- If you go earlier, you can get a deal for your game and use the course for 64 USD or so.
How To reach Cinnabar Hills Golf Club by Public Transport
- Morgan Hill Caltrain
Restaurants Near Cinnabar Hills Golf Club
- Cinnabar Hill Golf Club Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Jose before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Jose and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cinnabar Hills Golf Club
95% of people who visit San Jose include Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
29.1% of people start their Cinnabar Hills Golf Club visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cinnabar Hills Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cinnabar Hills Golf Club
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club Map
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club Trips
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club, San Jose Reviews
Beautiful golf course that is a tough test for golfers of all skill levels. The greens always putting very well and I always enjoy coming out here for the scenery. The staff in the pro shop is great. We played most recently on a Sunday and our round was very slow for the first nine, so once we reached our back nine, the man working the pro shop called us in and sent us off on the mountain course since the canyon course was super backed up. We were very thankful he did this for us because it easily saved an hour on our round and allowed us to enjoy our second nine. Overall, this is by far one of the best golf courses in the South Bay.
Attended a wedding here. It was a broiling day outside, but the staff was accommodating! Nice location (quiet, clean, away from maddening crowds), good parking and great setting! I have no feel for the costs, but it was a nice venue!
Cinnabar Hills was the location of my daughter's wedding. They did a fine job on the organizing, food service, and the setting is wonderful. I think that this is a great place for a wedding. We did eat at Cinnabar Hills in their coffee shop a couple of times and we found it to be quite satisfactory also.
Great course, very challenging topography. Lots of great wildlife. Long holes with long tee shots required.
Haven't played the Lake 9 yet but loved Canyon and Mountain. Tough but fun and beautiful. Worth the price.
All QuestionsCinnabar hills golf club
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal
Find places near Cinnabar Hills Golf Club, San Jose
Citibank ATM 23600 McKean Rd0.194 km away
ATM 555 Bailey Ave2.751 km away
Meriwest Credit Union 555 Bailey Ave2.751 km away