Events and Festivals in San Jose
- You can also attend San Jose Renaissance Faire, this is held in August. If you love Japanese taiko drums and the smell of their food, then you should attend the Annual Nikkei Matsuri-San Jose Japan town. They will be celebrating their culture and heritage.
- There is also the 20th Assyrian Food Festival which is celebrated in August, bring your whole family and you will not regret it.
- In November don’t miss the San Jose Harvest Festival Original Art & Craft Show.
Trip plans for San Jose
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of San Jose
San Jose Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of San Jose
Save 6%Yosemite National Park and Giant Sequoias Trip from San Jose2 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
Take time out for a day trip into the wild beauty of Yosemite National Park from San Jose. You'll spend 5 6 hours inside the...
Taste of Italy On Santa Clara Wine Trail
Duration: 5 Hrs
4 wineries/4.5 hours/ Italian Picnic Lunch Discover four spectacular Italian wineries in the South Valley Wine Country. They ...Book Now
Save 7%Half-Day San Jose Evening Bus Tour with Dinner and PickupNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
This 5-hour evening tour will begin with pick you up at your hotel, our personalized city tour provides a birds eye view of S...
San Jose Scavenger Hunt AdventureNew on TripHobo
Turn San Jose into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the A...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Santa Clara
- Events & Festivals in Milpitas
- Events & Festivals in Mountain View
- Events & Festivals in Los Altos
- Events & Festivals in Los Altos Hills
- Events & Festivals in Stanford