About Evergreen, San Jose
The Evergreen area of San Jose, California, is a large district of Southeast San Jose, bounded by Tully Road to the north, US 101 to the west, San Felipe Road to the south and the East Foothills neighborhood on the eastern edge. The Zip Codes are: 95148, 95121, 95138, and 95135. Evergreen was the site of gliding experiments in 1911 by John J. Montgomery, an important figure in pioneering aeronautics. In his honor the local community has established John J. Montgomery Elementary School, Montgomery Hill (County) Park, and Montgomery Park (City of San Jose). His last glider, named "The Evergreen" for the region, was restored by the Smithsonian and is currently on display at the San Diego Air and Space Museum in San Diego, California.Wikipedia
Overview of Evergreen
Evergreen is a place in San Jose in the country of United States. Evergreen is easily missed on a visit to San Jose.
Attractions like Cathedral Basilica Of St. Joseph, Winchester Mystery House, The Peralta Adobe, Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and The Tech Museum Of Innovation are the usual crowd pullers of San Jose and you might easily miss out Evergreen amidst these top things to do.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore San Jose tours.
More about San Jose
Create a flawless plan, make use of San Jose trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in San Jose, hotels in San Jose like Sonesta Silicon Valley - San Jose, Ac Hotel By Marriott San Jose Downtown and Hyatt Place San Jose, Downtown offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Evergreen Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a medley of natural attractions that grace the landscape in Costa Rica for a rich aesthetic experience. From Poas Volcano to Doka Coffee, La Pez waterfalls and Hot springs to Rincon De La Vieja, Blanco River and Playa Hermosa at Papagayo gulf, this tour introduces to the varied terrain of this region for a rich tourist experience.
Take a great grand tour of Central America to behold its dotted natural landscape for a rich tourist experience. From Guatemala City to Antigua, Atitlan Lake, Chichicastenango to Copan Archaeological park and many other areas, this tour offers you an insight into the wide terrain of Central America at its best.
Is San Jose on your bucket list this year? Visit the varied national parks that adorn the landscape of San Jose and make it a coveted tourist destination to visit. Experience nature at its best and come back with fond memories of the tour.
Is Central America on your bucket list this year? Visit the varied natural attractions that adorn the landscape of this region and make it a coveted tourist destination to visit. Experience nature and its manifestations at their best and come back with fond memories of the tour.
Share your experience - Rate Evergreen, San Jose
- Other Attractions
- Pnc Park
- Duquesne Incline
- Phipps Conservatory
- Mount Washington
- Pittsburgh Zoo And Ppg Aquarium
- The Strip
- Heinz Field
- Carnegie Museum Of Natural History
- Carnegie Science Center
- National Aviary
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Pnc Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Duquesne Incline
- Luxury Hotels Near Phipps Conservatory
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mount Washington
- 5 Star Hotels Near Pittsburgh Zoo And Ppg Aquarium
- Budget Hotels Near The Strip
- Hotels Near Heinz Field
- 5 Star Hotels Near Carnegie Museum Of Natural History
- Cheap Hotels Near Carnegie Science Center
- Budget Hotels Near National Aviary
- City Tripplans
- San Jose Itinerary 7 Days
- San Jose Itinerary 5 Days
- San Jose Itinerary 3 Days
- San Jose Itinerary 6 Days
- San Jose Itinerary 4 Days
- San Jose Itinerary 1 Day
- San Jose Itinerary 2 Days
- California Itinerary 10 Days
- 20 Day Trip to United States from Bangalore
- Trip to Las vegas, Seattle, Los angeles, San francisco, San jose