How to Reach San Jose
The Easiest Way to Reach San Jose
HOW TO GET TO SAN JOSE
- By Air: To get to San Jose from another country your best bet is to fly into Mineta San Jose International Airport.
HOW TO GET AROUND SAN JOSE
- On Foot: Walking around is also a good idea if you find a hotel that is centrally located.
- By Bus: Bus is the best way to get around. The bus network is easy to understand and use. You will also find it quite cheap.
- By Taxi: While Taxi's are a good idea, they will be very expensive unless you are travelling long distances. They may not always be worth it.
- By Car: You are advised not to rent a car as parking places are quite hard to come by.
Modes of Transportation in San Jose
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in San Jose. The most preferred mode of transport in San Jose is Car.
Average distance: 23.65 km Average time: 33.69 min
Car 90.63%Driving 33.07 min Walking 0.21 min Overall average time for 24.26 kms 33.28 min
Walking 3.13%Walking 15 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 1.61 kms 20 min
Bike 3.13%Bike 45 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 16 kms 46 min
Motorbike 3.13%Motorbike 45 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 35.41 kms 47 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Flagstaff
- How To Reach San Luis Obispo
- How To Reach Detroit
- How To Reach Kansas City
- How To Reach Memphis
- How To Reach Tampa
- How To Reach Boulder
- How To Reach Kailua-kona
- How To Reach Louisville
- How To Reach Charleston
- Cities Near San Jose
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.
- How To Reach St Augustine