How to Reach San Jose
HOW TO GET TO SAN JOSE
- By Air: To get to San Jose from another country your best bet is to fly into Mineta San Jose International Airport.
HOW TO GET AROUND SAN JOSE
- On Foot: Walking around is also a good idea if you find a hotel that is centrally located.
- By Bus: Bus is the best way to get around. The bus network is easy to understand and use. You will also find it quite cheap.
- By Taxi: While Taxi's are a good idea, they will be very expensive unless you are travelling long distances. They may not always be worth it.
- By Car: You are advised not to rent a car as parking places are quite hard to come by.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in San Jose. The most preferred mode of transport in San Jose is Car.
Average distance: 23.25 km Average time: 36.98 min
Car 87.76%Driving 34.95 min Walking 0.19 min Overall average time for 24 kms 35.14 min
Motorbike 2.04%Motorbike 45 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 35.41 kms 47 min
Bus/Trolleybus 2.04%Waiting 15 min Bus 9 min Walking 6 min Overall average time for 6 kms 30 min
Walking 4.08%Walking 52 min Driving 19.5 min Overall average time for 20.92 kms 71.5 min
Bike 2.04%Bike 45 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 16 kms 46 min
Tram/Streetcar 2.04%Tram 20 min Walking 10 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 8.05 kms 35 min