Glorieta Costa VerdeCurrently Open
- Address: 68310, Manuel Avila Camacho 841, Santa Fe, San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec, Oaxaca, Mexico Map
- Phone: +52-2878838150
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids
If you want to visit a Historical landmark in San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec, Mexico, The Costa Verde is the one for you. The climate of this place is hot, with an average annual temperature of 25 degrees celsius and variable Rainfall. Apart from this, there are other attractions to visit like Papaloapam River (river of the butterflies), the Tonto River, the spas of Chiltepec, the Cerro de Oro Dam, the Temazcal Dam, the regional and international nautical competitions, which is held in October.
More about San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Hotels like Hotel Tuxtepec, Hotel & Lounge Las Islas and MesÃÃƒ“n De La Rivera will solve your problem of where to stay in San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec.
If you want to add the visit to Glorieta Costa Verde in your trip, you can choose from the variety of San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec.
How to Reach Glorieta Costa Verde
- Hire a rented Car
- Walk on foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Glorieta Costa Verde Address: 68310, Manuel Avila Camacho 841, Santa Fe, San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Glorieta Costa Verde Contact Number: +52-2878838150
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!