Casa Bacardi1379 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Road 165, KM 2.6, Int. 888 | Bay View Industrial Park, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7877888400
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Observatory, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The legacy of one man which has now become a personal and party favourite alcohol, ‘Bacardi’ was born here. Don Facundo Bacardi Masso immigrated to Santiago de Cuba in 1830 and set up a business as a wine merchant. After a few years of experimenting he and his brother set up a local distillery. Their experimentation led them to create a new type of rum which was much lighter and it quickly became a local favourite. The museum shows the process in detail of how various types of alcohol is made whilst providing an insight into the history of the company. They also offer free samples of pure rums and cocktails.
Casa Bacardi Travel Tips
- There are special rum tasting packages that are available. For more info refer website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa Bacardi
- Entry is free.
- Three tours are available: Historical tour $15pp, Rum tasting $50pp and Mixology $60pp (plus tax).
How to Reach Casa Bacardi
- By Road: From San Juan take Highway 22 west to the Catano exit, Road 165. The plant is visible for about a mile on the exit of Rd 165.
- By Ferry: Take the ferry from Old San Juan to Catano, then take a van from Catano to Casa Bacardi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Juan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Juan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Casa Bacardi Address: Road 165, KM 2.6, Int. 888 | Bay View Industrial Park, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Casa Bacardi Contact Number: +1-7877888400
- Casa Bacardi Timing: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Best time to visit Casa Bacardi(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Casa Bacardi: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
56.49% of people who visit San Juan include Casa Bacardi in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
58.33% of people start their Casa Bacardi visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Casa Bacardi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Bacardi
People normally club together El Salto Grande and Paseo De La Princesa while planning their visit to Casa Bacardi.