Cueva Ventana (caves) Tours
About Cueva Ventana (caves), San Juan
Cueva Ventana (English: "Cave Window") is a large cave situated a top a limestone cliff in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, overlooking the Río Grande de Arecibo valley. It is visible from the PR-123 but is accessible from a trail that begins adjacent to a Puma gas station located along PR-10 on kilometer 75. The cave and surrounding land are owned privately.Wikipedia
Overview of Cueva Ventana (caves)
Cueva Ventana (caves) is a place in San Juan in the country of Puerto Rico. Cueva Ventana (caves) is not the prime point of interest of San Juan. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
Home to bountiful attractions like Old San Juan, San Juan National Historic Site, Castillo De San Cristobal, Casa Bacardi and Castillo San Felipe Del Morro, there are many things to do in San Juan that you can explore on your visit.
A fun-filled day in the city is possible with these exciting San Juan tours that you can book for your visit.
More about San Juan
Explore Cueva Ventana (caves) and other prime spots of the city using San Juan trip planner.
Hotels like Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, Hotel Milano and Casablanca Hotel will solve your problem of where to stay in San Juan.
Book Cueva ventana (caves) Tickets And Tours
Join this original tour of San Cristobal de Las Casas, a mix of Indian and local village full of colors and traditions, visiting the historical center including Zocalo (main plaza), the Cathedral, the Law Faculty and other buildings rich in colonial architecture such as the Casa de las Artesanias, Casa de Cultura and the Arco del Carmen. The final part of the tour is the visit to the central market and Santo Domingo Church.
San Cristobal is made up of a series of traditional barrios (neighborhoods), each of which is known for a particular trade or custom, such as iron working, carpentry and woodcarving.
This is a shared service.
Go full throttleÂ on aÂ jetski! Enjoy an adventure-filledÂ time with adrenaline riding the new WaverunnersÂ around the San Juan coastline. It is a breathtaking experience and every trip is unique. The jetski tour guide/ranger will accompany each group or single on their own jetski to ensure safety.
Visit one of the oldest cities in the world, San Juan, founded by the Spanish in 1521 AD.Â Get to know Old San Juan's history and sights on this walking tour of the city! With an expert local guide, you will discover the neighborhoods and learn about the powerful colonial influence. StartingÂ from the Historical Hotel El ConventoÂ in Old San Juan, your local guide will take you on a 2.5 hour walking tour along the Paseo de la Princesa (Princess Promenade) to the La Fortaleza, which is currently the official residence of the Governor of Puerto Rico and the Castillo San Felipe del Morro.Â
Share your experience - Rate Cueva Ventana (caves), San Juan
- Other Attractions
- Woodinville Wine Country
- Woodinville Whiskey Co.
- Purple Cafe And Wine Bar
- The Herbfarm
- Paradise Valley Conservation Area
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Lynnwood Transit Center - Bay D5
- Cheap Hotels Near Woodinville
- Cheap Hotels Near Woodinville City Center
- Budget Hotels Near Lynnwood Transit Center - Bay A2
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Woodinville Wine Country
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Woodinville Whiskey Co.
- 5 Star Hotels Near Purple Cafe And Wine Bar
- Luxury Hotels Near The Herbfarm
- Cheap Hotels Near Redhook Brewery & Pub
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Paradise Valley Conservation Area
- City Tripplans
- San Juan Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to San Juan from San Juan
- San Juan Itinerary 3 Days
- San Juan Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to San Juan from San Juan
- San Juan Itinerary 2 Days
- San Juan Itinerary 6 Days
- San Juan Itinerary 1 Day
- San Juan Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to San Juan from San Juan