Ocean Park Beach
- Address: San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, View Point, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot
Unlike the more famous but crowded Condado beach, the Ocean park beach is known for its relatively low key vibe. Ocean Park being a very upscale community you’ll find a lot of condos lined up in front of the beach. The sand in this mile long beach is golden and the waters are pleasant enough to bathe as well as for water sports like windsurfing and kite-boarding. There are vendors here who serve cold beer and other soft drinks. The beach is an ideal place for a visit with your family and friends, to enjoy the sun, the waters, play beach volleyball or simply to have a nice tan.
- No public toilets available in the vicinity.
- There are a lot of guesthouses and restaurants serving seafood nearby for accommodation and refreshment purposes.
- You can even rent loungers and umbrellas for $5 at the beach from the passing vendors along with the food.
Preferred Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or walk if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Juan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Juan and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.56% of people who visit San Juan include Ocean Park Beach in their plan
33.33% of people start their Ocean Park Beach visit around 04 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ocean Park Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ocean Park Beach