- Address: Fajardo 00740, Puerto Rico, San Juan
- Ticket Price: 149 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Food And Drinks, Dine In, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Palomino Island - Review
Isla Palominos or the Palomino Island is an uninhabited, small and absolutely spectacular island that measures about 102 acres. The island is in fact the largest of the 3 islands situated near Puerto Rico. Most part of the island has been rented to the El Conquistador Resort for their water and beach activities. Here at the Island, you would be able to create unforgettable memories while enjoying a romantic evening beside the glistening white sands and crystal clear waters of this stunning oasis. Take a leisurely horseback ride along the shores, spend a day snorkelling among the beautiful corals or unwind at the waterfront cafe with an exotic cocktail. Escape to the tranquil and inexplicably beautiful Isla Palominos and uncover over hundred acres of unspoiled and secluded beauty.
Palomino Island Information
- The island are located a bit away from San Juan and the ferry leaves every half hour from San Juan harbour at about 9.00am.
Palomino Island Ticket Prices
- There are separate Day Passes available for $129 that enable about 4 guests to visit Palomino Island without actually staying at El Conquistador. These passes are given out only if the resort is not full.
- For more info contact El Conquistador reception.
Palomino Island Opening and Closing Hours
- Preferred Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm.
How To reach Palomino Island by Public Transport
- Rented Car/Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Juan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Juan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palomino Island
59.04% of people who visit San Juan include Palomino Island in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
24.92% of people start their Palomino Island visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palomino Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palomino Island
Palomino Island Map
Palomino Island Trips
Palomino Island, San Juan Reviews
If your gonna sleep in Puerto Rico this is the place. Great hotel better restaurant and bar. The rooms were clean and I got a straight razor shave in the presidential suite. The 5 pools and hot tubs were a plus. And all of this coming on the heels of 3 category 4 hurricanes. They will bend over backward to serve you. Great service is their first and last name. Oh yea one last thing there are lots of things for the children to do. Would I recommend this place. Yes yes yes.
My son and I stayed here July 2017. Pros: there is a water park and multiple pools on the grounds. We also had access to their private beach. The grounds are beautifully kept. The Japanese restaurant is the only restaurant with decent food and friendly staff. Cons: the rooms are nice enough but smelled very, very musty. The floors should be wood instead of carpet, because guests go into the rooms wet, which is probably what causes the musty smell to get into the carpets. The air conditioner was leaking. The mattresses weren't comfortable. The staff wasn't friendly at all. There are only a few restaurants, and the food is just ok, and overpriced. For a Waldorf Astoria hotel, I expect way better. I won't be returning.
Staying in the Las Casitas Village side of the resort. The Villa is immaculate however the resort itself is still very apparently struggling to recover from the hurricane. Not officially open to the public but even the limited services they are advertising seem to be frequently unavailable. Hopefully they can continue to recover and fully reopen. Some of the unfinished repair work leaves a lot of questions in my mind.
Improving a lot since the hurricane last year, but there is still work to do. Most of the facilities and restaurants are not operating yet. Rooms are nice and clean.
During my employ with Nortel Networks, El Conquistador was chosen as the venue for Partnership, a Caribbean gathering of telecommunications executives. To reminisce, we chose this hotel for a pre-cruise decompression necessary for an ideal vacation. Paradise! El Conquistador has its own private Island: Palomina, complete with beach chairs and towels only a short ride - 8 minutes- in one of the catamarans owned by the resort, which also has beach service, water sports, casual dining and horseback riding. Not sure what hurricane forces have done, but this is an ideal place to visit.
All QuestionsPalomino island
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa