Plaza Las AmericasCurrently Closed
- Address: 525 Av. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, San Juan, 00918, Puerto Rico.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7877675202
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Cinema, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Plaza Las Americas - Review
The largest shopping mall in the Caribbean and the second largest in Latin America. Plaza las Americas has grown from a humble beginning to a great empire. Opened in 1968 the Plaza has underwent repeated expansions. Today with parking for about 11,000 vehicles, 300 shops, 24 restaurants, 10 movie screens the Plaza offers wide variety of recreational facilities. With outlets like JC Penny, Forever 21, Victoria’s Secret you get the best and trendiest of clothing at the plaza. Restaurants such as El Meson and The Cheesecake Factory offer delicious food.
Plaza Las Americas Information
- There are periodic offers and seasonal sales at the Plaza. For more info refer website.
Plaza Las Americas Ticket Prices
How To reach Plaza Las Americas by Public Transport
- Located near the F.D. Roosevelt Avenue.
- Ask locals to get here. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Juan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Juan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Plaza Las Americas
79.9% of people who visit San Juan include Plaza Las Americas in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
32.4% of people start their Plaza Las Americas visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Plaza Las Americas
94.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plaza Las Americas
Plaza Las Americas Map
Plaza Las Americas Trips
Plaza Las Americas, San Juan Reviews
Excellent Excellent Excellent! The girls on the floor were great. From the moment you walked into the store to the end very attentive. Salesgirls were unbelievable and knowledgeable. You are fitted for the perfect bra and you have at least four choices. First visit to the store and I will definitely recommend it and I am glad I found a new place to shop.
It's always packed but hey they can't help that. Majority of the time when it is slammed they has plenty people in the registers. The store is nicely maintained and the staff is somewhat helpful but not always to be found when needed in the dressing room. I feel like I always have to go search for help to open a fitting room. But the product supplied is a nice variety.
Victoria Secret has so much variety in women's wear that a husband can find something to surprise his mate. There is also an area of fine perfumes and inexpensive cosmetics that are available. Good Hunting!
So much cute underwear. So adorable. Totes recommend it
Great operation, wao so a sexy line of interior clothing, pijamas, panties, bras and all others including perfumes and others. Great great store, personel is so friendly and knowledgeable. I'm a dad looking for clothes for my daughter and they gave me all help needed.
All QuestionsPlaza las americas
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal