San Juan National Historic SiteCurrently Closed
- Address: Norzagaray St | Old San Juan, San Juan 00901, Puerto Rico.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7877296777
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Fort
San Juan National Historic Site - Review
San Juan was Spain’s prized possessions mainly because of the access it gave to trade routes in the Caribbean. Hence the Spaniards spent a lot of time fortifying the city. The national historic site is just one of 400 such sites in Puerto Rico and it comprises of La Fortaleza, Castillo San Cristobal, Castillo San Felipe del Morro, City Walls of Old San Juan and Fortín San Juan de la Cruz (El Cañuelo). Together they were designated as ‘World Heritage Site’.
San Juan National Historic Site Information
- For a detailed list of Annual passes and reservations, refer website.
- Disable friendly, except for the lower levels in Castillo San Felipe del Morro.
San Juan National Historic Site Ticket Prices
- Children under 15 FREE.
- Parking fee is $2.00 per hour.
San Juan National Historic Site Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
- For a detailed list of activities, refer website.
How To reach San Juan National Historic Site by Public Transport
- Free trams numbered 1 to 26 are available throughout the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Juan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Juan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting San Juan National Historic Site
95% of people who visit San Juan include San Juan National Historic Site in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.53% of people start their San Juan National Historic Site visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see San Juan National Historic Site
63.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting San Juan National Historic Site
San Juan National Historic Site Map
San Juan National Historic Site Trips
San Juan National Historic Site, San Juan Reviews
All QuestionsSan juan national historic site
- Mt. Pinos Nordic Base
- Frazier Park Missionaries
- Shepherd Of The MTNS Luthern Church
- Mt Pinos Nordic Base Los Padres Natl Forest
- Mil Potrero Park
- Los Padres National Forest
- Jenkins Lanes Dawn
- Church Of Christ
- Frazier Park Evangelical Free Church
- Pentecostal Church Of Good
- Steve Martin's Working Wldlf
- Ridge Route Communities Museum
- El Camino Pines
- El Camino Pines Lutheran Chr
- Conover Air Lodge Airport