San Juan National Historic Site, San Juan
San Juan National Historic Site, San Juan - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Norzagaray St | Old San Juan, San Juan 00901, Puerto Rico.
Ticket Price: 5 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 19.3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Fort
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About San Juan National Historic Site, San Juan
San Juan was Spain’s prized possessions mainly because of the access it gave to trade routes in the Caribbean. Hence the Spaniards spent a lot of time fortifying the city. The national historic site is just one of 400 such sites in Puerto Rico and it comprises of La Fortaleza, Castillo San Cristobal, Castillo San Felipe del Morro, City Walls of Old San Juan and Fortín San Juan de la Cruz (El Cañuelo). Together they were designated as ‘World Heritage Site’.
San Juan National Historic Site Information
- For a detailed list of Annual passes and reservations, refer website.
- Disable friendly, except for the lower levels in Castillo San Felipe del Morro.
San Juan National Historic Site Ticket Prices
- Children under 15 FREE.
- Parking fee is $2.00 per hour.
San Juan National Historic Site Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
- For a detailed list of activities, refer website.
How To reach San Juan National Historic Site by Public Transport
- Free trams numbered 1 to 26 are available throughout the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Juan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Juan and book an accommodation of your choice.