Are you looking for what to do in San Juan?
PLACES TO SEE
- Old San Juan: Buildings from the 16th and 17th century Spanish colonial period in all their majesty. A must-visit for any history buffs, architectural nuts and other people who like pretty places.San Juan National Historic Site: It’s a fortress that was built in the 17th century to defend San Juan’s coastline from a naval attack. Attractions include wide open green spaces and a cemetery for those who think forts just aren’t cool enough.
- Castillo de San Cristobal: Another series of fortifications and a spectacular view of the ocean that will be worth your while.
- San Juan Cathedral: This tourist attraction is not just for the religious amongst us. This cathedral was built way back in 1540. The building is gorgeous; it’s got beautiful stain glass windows and is a lovely place to visit.
- Ocean Park Beach: The most famous beach in San Juan. It’s clean, safe and pet-friendly, and the water’s just perfect!
THINGS TO DO
- Eco-tours: This tropical paradise is nature’s canvas, so why not have yourself a little forest adventure? Several companies organise eco tours in this region. Go sightseeing, nature style!
- Yacht Tours: Your vacation gives you an opportunity to live the high life for a little while, so why not do it on a yacht? Solid ground is for suckers.
- Helicopter Tours: Look at San Juan from a different perspective, and we mean literally.
- Scuba-diving: You’re in a tropical paradise already. The world under the sea is even more blissful. Go see it.
- Surfing: Jot this activity down in your trip planner. One of the coolest things to do in San Juan. Cowabunga, dudes.
Below we have a list of things to do in San Juan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your San Juan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to San Juan with confidence.