Bishop Peak, San Luis Obispo
About Bishop Peak, San Luis Obispo
Bishop Peak, San Luis Obispo - Address
Address: Bishop Peak, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 USA
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Peak, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you want to get on the most sought after summit or if you want to explore the highest point in San Luis Obispo, then a visit to Bishop Peak or Bishop’s Peak will add the necessary tinge of thrill to your trip. The 1559 foot long and 3.5 miles round summit is eligible from an excellent hike. The peak is the tallest among the Nine Sisters and give a stunning view of the volcanic Morros. If you’re into photography and love heights, then the panoramic views of San Luis Obispo will surely enchant you.
Bishop Peak Information
- Carry water to stay hydrated.
- If hiking is not your thing, then avoid visiting this attraction.
How To reach Bishop Peak by Public Transport
- Hired taxis or cars till the basepoint.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Luis Obispo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Luis Obispo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bishop Peak, San Luis Obispo Reviews - Write a Review
Unbelievable views. Take some hiking shoes/boots. Your feet will thank you. Took about an hour to get to the top. Be prepared with snacks, water, sunscreen and Insect repellent and proper weather clothes.
Such an amazing place! It's a bit hard to find the way to the top if you haven't been there before, so make sure you have a map and/or follow the signs. There is a climbing area as well, which is more challenging then just a hike but more fun.
Depending on the time of day and weather, it's always a different experience and always just as beautiful. Its a great workout too.
Beautiful hike; bring plenty of water.
Hiking with trails, preserves Nd incredible views. Close to universities, beaches and highways.
- Nearby Attractions
- Mission San Miguel Arcangel
- California Polytechnic University
- Mission Plaza
- Madonna Inn Trail Rides
- SLOSA Rifle & Pistol Range
- History Center And Museum Of San Luis Obispo County
- Elfin Forest Preserve
- Port San Luis Lighthouse
- Los Osos Oaks State Reserve
- San Luis Obispo Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in San Luis Obispo
- What to See in 48 Hours in San Luis Obispo
- What to See in 72 Hours in San Luis Obispo
- How to Spend 5 Days in San Luis Obispo
- How to Spend 6 Days in San Luis Obispo
- How to Spend 7 Days in San Luis Obispo