Edna Valley Vineyard68 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2585 Biddle Ranch Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8055445855
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Winery, Vineyard, Adults
San Luis Obispo has a flourishing wine culture and the Edna Valley Vineyard is the testament of the same. The winery is located perfectly along the pristine coastline and is one of the scenic destinations in San Luis Obispo. Jack Niven, a resident of SLO took over the initiative to bring back the fading wineries and planted grapes in a limited space, which then went on to become the Edna Valley Vineyard. The wine produced here is done with advanced technology and still it has a taste which lingers on for long. There are some limited releases of wine and a wine shop too so that you can buy a bottle, on your way back.
Entrance Ticket Details For Edna Valley Vineyard
- For prices of the wine tours, kindly contact the concerned authorities.
How to Reach Edna Valley Vineyard
- Hired taxis or cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Luis Obispo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Luis Obispo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Edna Valley Vineyard Address: 2585 Biddle Ranch Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA, United States
- Edna Valley Vineyard Contact Number: +1-8055445855
- Edna Valley Vineyard Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Edna Valley Vineyard(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Edna Valley Vineyard: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.42% of people who visit San Luis Obispo include Edna Valley Vineyard in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.62% of people start their Edna Valley Vineyard visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Edna Valley Vineyard
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Edna Valley Vineyard
People normally club together Avila Valley Barn and Bishop Peak while planning their visit to Edna Valley Vineyard.