GuaitaCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Salita alla Rocca, Città di San Marino, San Marino
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +378-0549991369
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Guaita - Review
Bestowing you panoramic views of the city, the Guaita or Guaita towers are considered among the best things to do in San Marino. To avail a visit to all the three towers here, you need to purchase a multi-ticket. Along with the city views, what also lies on the horizon are sweeping views of the Apennines and coastal regions of Adriatic Sea. Apart from the views here, what will marvel you here is the architecture making you contemplate the incredible skill and labour that existed back then. If you are a photography enthusiast, look forward to some great photo opportunities here.
Guaita Ticket Prices
- Given ticket prices are exclusively for the Guaita Tower.
- You can also avail a cumulative ticket for this combined with the second or Cesta tower for 4.50 Euros.
Guaita Opening and Closing Hours
- Visit times and rates may be subject to variation.
How To reach Guaita by Public Transport
- By rented car
- By taxi
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Marino before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Marino and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Guaita
95% of people who visit San Marino include Guaita in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
46.98% of people start their Guaita visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Guaita
85.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guaita
1 View3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to San Marino from Granges-près-marnandBy: Guest UserCity: San Marino