Porta San FrancescoCurrently Open
- Address: 47890 Città di San Marino, San Marino Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids
This is the first sight that will welcome you into the city of San Marino. This is a huge stone wall, featuring a shape of a stone man, thus making it a renowned landmark in the city. You can spend a few minutes admiring the artwork and sculpting that has gone into creating the face. Then there is a gate adjoining it, which can be called the city’s gateway. If you look up, you will some galleries that were once used to monitor the area. Adjoining this attraction are several cafes, restaurants, building and shopping outlets.
How to Reach Porta San Francesco
- Rented car
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Marino before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Marino and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Porta San Francesco Address: 47890 Città di San Marino, San Marino
- Porta San Francesco Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Porta San Francesco(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Porta San Francesco: 00:10 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.56% of people who visit San Marino include Porta San Francesco in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
56.25% of people start their Porta San Francesco visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Porta San Francesco
53.33% of people prefer walking in order to reach Porta San Francesco
People normally club together Museo Delle Armi Moderne San Marino and Museo Delle Curiosita while planning their visit to Porta San Francesco.