Sculpture Mother And ChildCurrently Open
- Address: San Marino Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Amongst a plethora of sculptures beautifully laid out all across the city, the Sculpture Mother and Child deserves a special mention. With a very central location, you can easily find this admirable sculpture of a woman trying to protect her child. It lies exactly outside the Ufficio del Turismo di San Marino. Further, adding significance to its being is the fact that the statue was created as a tribute to all those who lost their lives in the World War II bombing. Catch a good seat to enjoy the lovely panorama of this square.
How to Reach Sculpture Mother And Child
- On foot
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Marino before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Marino and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sculpture Mother And Child Address: San Marino
- Sculpture Mother And Child Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Sculpture Mother And Child(preferred time): 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sculpture Mother And Child: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.39% of people who visit San Marino include Sculpture Mother And Child in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75% of people start their Sculpture Mother And Child visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sculpture Mother And Child
75% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sculpture Mother And Child
People normally club together Monumento A Giuseppe Garibaldi and Porta San Francesco while planning their visit to Sculpture Mother And Child.