Torture Museum69 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Contrada San Francesco 2, 47890 San Marino RN, Italy Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-549991215
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
Not for the faint-hearted, the Torture Museum is one of the best things to do in San Marino for all those who can brace some incredibly grieve exhibits about items that were used to punish and torture people back in time. A great assimilation of displays that combine two feelings- torture and pain, this museum is highly impactful. The attraction aims to educate visitors with a huge collection of “Ancient Instruments of Torture”. Its collection includes a saw, a fannullone necklace, a scourge, a garrotte, thumbscrews, a cage, a senior through and much more, used for various types of punishments and tortures. Each of these also got scientific significance for the given reason of punishment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Torture Museum
- Given ticket prices are for adults.
- Students: 6 Euros
- Groups of at least 10 persons: 4 Euros
- Children 0-10: Free
How to Reach Torture Museum
- On foot
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Marino before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Marino and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Torture Museum Address: Contrada San Francesco 2, 47890 San Marino RN, Italy
- Torture Museum Contact Number: +39-549991215
- Torture Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Torture Museum Price: 9 EUR
- Best time to visit Torture Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Torture Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
58.47% of people who visit San Marino include Torture Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.38% of people start their Torture Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Torture Museum
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Torture Museum
People normally club together Cava Dei Balestrieri and Piazza Della Liberta while planning their visit to Torture Museum.