Church Of San Pedro De AtacamaCurrently Open
- Address: Caracoles 362, San Pedro de Atacama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Church of San Pedro De Atacama is the second oldest church in Chile. It was built in the Spanish colonial period, in the 17th century. While there may be nothing exceptional about the architecture, this simple and elegant structure emanates positivity. The patron saint is Peter. The church is constructed using indigenous adobe material and two types of wood namely, Algarrobo and Chanar. The church door reflects the traditional Altiplanic style. Even though this big white church is not ornate, it is grand and welcoming.
How to Reach Church Of San Pedro De Atacama
- Bus AutAndesmar S.A. to stop- Atacama
- Buses: KTUR buses: Calama-San Pedro De Atacama, Calama- Toconao, San Pedro De Atacama- Calama, San Pedro De Atacama- Toconao, Toconao- Calama, Toconao- San Pedro De Atacama to stop- T. San Pedro de Atacama
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Pedro De Atacama before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Pedro De Atacama and book an accommodation of your choice.