Chipinque Ecological Park59 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carretera a Chipinque Km. 2.5, Valle de San Angel, 66261 San Pedro Garza García, N.L., Mexico Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +52-8183032190
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Ecological Reserve
Situated within the Cumbres de Monterrey National Park’s limit is the Chipinque Ecological Park which is a Protected Natural area and is spread across an area of 1791 hectares. The park consists of a wide variety of flora and fauna right from the Pine-oak forest to the xerophilous shrubs. This ecological park is under a Board of Trustees tutelage whose main aim is to conserve the biodiversity with the help of an integrated management. The most popular attraction here has to be the mountainside observatory and its numerous winding trails that let one experience the true beauty of nature. The place is truly a haven for a nature enthusiast and for someone who would like to spend a few relaxing hours in the vicinity if nature.
How to Reach Chipinque Ecological Park
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Chipinque Ecological Park Address: Carretera a Chipinque Km. 2.5, Valle de San Angel, 66261 San Pedro Garza García, N.L., Mexico
- Chipinque Ecological Park Contact Number: +52-8183032190
- Chipinque Ecological Park Timing: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit San Pedro Garza García include Chipinque Ecological Park in their plan
46.15% of people start their Chipinque Ecological Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chipinque Ecological Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chipinque Ecological Park
People normally club together Cerro De La Silla and Mesa Del Epazote while planning their visit to Chipinque Ecological Park.