Events and Festivals in San Sebastian
- April: Every year, April witnesses the Human Rights Film Festival to raise awareness about this serious issue through films, exhibitions and talks.
- May: The OlatuTalka-Rompeolas Festival takes place in May.
- July: In July, the whole of San Sebastián comes together to participate in the International Jazz Festival which has witnessed performances by greats like B.B. King, Liza Minnelli, Diana Krall and James Brown.
- August/September: The Classical Music Festival takes place in either August or September in which many international symphony orchestras perform and enthral. September also witness the Kutxa Kultur Festibala which encourages the growth of independent music in the city. The famous San Sebastian International Film Festival also takes place in September.
- October: The Horror and Fantasy Film Festival takes place every October with movie screenings, exhibitions and concerts.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of San Sebastian
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of San Sebastian
Save 8%San Sebastin Food Tour: Pintxos and Wine78 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Visit three of San Sebastins award-winning 'pintxos' bars on an evening food tour, led by a food-loving local guide. A Basque...
Save 4%Biarritz and French Basque Coast Day Tour from San Sebastian4 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Enjoy a drivealongthe French Basque Coast with your own private guide and driver, stoppingat the villages of Saint-Jean-De-Lu...
Save 8%Half-Day Way of St James Hiking Tour from San Sebastin75 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Leave San Sebastin and explore the Way of St James (Camino de Santiago), a medieval Christian pilgrimage route that overlooks...
Save 7%Small-Group Old Town Pintxos Food Tour in San Sebastian1 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Feast on a dinner of San Sebastians best pintxos, favorites handpicked by your local, professional guide out of the countless...