Events and Festivals in San Sebastian
- April: Every year, April witnesses the Human Rights Film Festival to raise awareness about this serious issue through films, exhibitions and talks.
- May: The OlatuTalka-Rompeolas Festival takes place in May.
- July: In July, the whole of San Sebastián comes together to participate in the International Jazz Festival which has witnessed performances by greats like B.B. King, Liza Minnelli, Diana Krall and James Brown.
- August/September: The Classical Music Festival takes place in either August or September in which many international symphony orchestras perform and enthral. September also witness the Kutxa Kultur Festibala which encourages the growth of independent music in the city. The famous San Sebastian International Film Festival also takes place in September.
- October: The Horror and Fantasy Film Festival takes place every October with movie screenings, exhibitions and concerts.
Trip plans for San Sebastian