How to Reach San Sebastian
The Easiest Way to Reach San Sebastian
HOW TO GET TO SAN SEBASTIAN
- By Air: You can reach the city through the San Sebastian airport located 20 km away from the town centre. You can also catch a flight to the Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne International Airport which lies a mere 50 km away from the city. Train and bus services are available from there to reach San Sebastian.
- By Train: International trains arrive from France to Hendaye and Irun stations. From Hendaye, you will have to take a Euskotren train and from Irun a RENFE Cercanías train to San Sebastian.
- By Bus: If you are travelling from the Basque Country, it is better to take the bus. A number of bus companies serve San Sebastián. This is the cheapest mode of travel.
HOW TO GET AROUND TO SAN SEBASTIAN
- On Foot: The best way to see San Sebastián and all that is has to offer is on foot.
- By Bus: The city has a convenient bus service plying at a flat rate of €1.45 per journey. It is possible to buy a tourist card which will give you discounted prices on the bus tickets.
- By Bicycle: During the summers, bicycles can be hired. Bike lanes are plenty in the downtown area. You should avail a bike-card at the Tourist Information Center. That way, you can use any of the multiple bikes around the city from 10 am to 9 pm.
- By Taxi: You can also take taxis to get around the city. Remember that you can’t simply hail a cab. You will have to book one over the phone or go to a designated taxi stand to get one.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to San Sebastian and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in San Sebastian
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in San Sebastian. The most preferred mode of transport in San Sebastian is Car.
Average distance: 30.33 km Average time: 49.67 min
Car 66.67%Driving 27.5 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 40 kms 28.5 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 80 min Driving 12 min Overall average time for 11 kms 92 min
- How to reach Cities Near San Sebastian
- How to reach Aguda
- How to reach Requejada
- How to reach Ceresa
- How to reach Navalmanzano
- How to reach Anoeta
- How to reach Alcarràs
- How to reach Aduna
- How to reach La Fuliola
- How to reach Guriezo
- How to reach Alòs De Balaguer
- How to reach Ujo
- How to reach Larrabetzu
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Mainz
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Genoa
- How to reach Florianopolis
- How to reach Cebu City
- How to reach Bonn
- How to reach Bonito
- How to reach Bochum