Mercado La Bretxa30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: CentroComercial La Bretxa, Calle de San Juan, 4, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain, San Sebastian Map
- Timings: 03:30 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-943421371
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
San Sebastian is the perfect shopping destination with the shops in lovely old buildings with beautiful carvings and huge windows. Here you will find traditional shops selling vintage and local stuffs. On the other hand you will also find shopping complexes with reputed brand outlets and high boutiques.
This shopping center lies on the Boulevard between Kursaal Congress Center and Auditorium and the City Hall. This market center apart from the traditional shops consists of two buildings in which all the shops are located.
Mercado La Bretxa Hours
- Most of the shops in the city are open from 10:00am – 1:30pm and again from 4:30pm – 7:00pm.
How to Reach Mercado La Bretxa
- Bus number 39 till Aldamar- Bretxa
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Sebastian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Sebastian and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mercado La Bretxa Address: CentroComercial La Bretxa, Calle de San Juan, 4, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain, San Sebastian
- Mercado La Bretxa Contact Number: +34-943421371
- Mercado La Bretxa Timing: 03:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Mercado La Bretxa(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mercado La Bretxa: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.09% of people who visit San Sebastian include Mercado La Bretxa in their plan
95% of people start their Mercado La Bretxa visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Mercado La Bretxa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mercado La Bretxa
People normally also visit Zurriola Beach while planning their trip to Mercado La Bretxa.