Mount Igueldo , The Funicular And The Amusement ParkCurrently Open
- Address: San Sebastian, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
This is yet another beautiful mountain in the city that has its base from the Ondaretta Beach. You can get a lovely view of the whole city as well as the La Concha Bay from the peak of the mountain. The mountain is but most importantly known for the historical park that is situated on top of the mountain.
The park is one of the most prominent as well as the 3rd oldest site of the city. This was opened in 1911 and still conserves most of its authentic features. One of the most popular is the roller coaster that seems to be dangerously exciting as it still includes the wooden cart in which you can take a ride.
Another important and very prominent feature of this park is the Funicular Railway track that is situated on a side of a cliff and consists of two carriages. It starts from the park and ends in the Ondaretta Beach. It takes passengers to and back on a single track of 30metres that doubles for ease in the middle of the track. This is an emblem when we talk about San Sebastian.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mount Igueldo , The Funicular And The Amusement Park
- Funicular Prices : Adults 3.15 € , Children 2.35 €
- For amusement park prices, check the official website.
Mount Igueldo , The Funicular And The Amusement Park Hours
- Closed on Wednesdays.
- Working days: 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Weekends: 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Working days: 11:00am to 8:00pm
- Weekends: 10:00am to 9:00pm
- June: Working days- 11:00am to 8:00pm and Weekends- 10:00am to 10:00pm
- July: Working days- 10:00am to 9:00pm and weekends-10:00am to 10:00pm
- August: 10:00am to 10:00pm
- September: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Amusement Park Times
- Closed on Wednesdays.
- Working days: 11am - 6pm
- Weekends: 11am - 7pm
- Working days: 11am - 8pm
- Weekends: 11am - 9pm
- June: Working days- 11am - 8pm and Weekends- 10am - 10pm
- July: Working days- 10am - 9pm and weekends- 10am - 10pm
- August: 10am - 10pm
- September: 10am - 9pm
- Weekends and holidays 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 pm and 4:00 to 8: 00 pm.
How to Reach Mount Igueldo , The Funicular And The Amusement Park
- You can opt for a taxi or hire a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Sebastian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Sebastian and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.06% of people who visit San Sebastian include Mount Igueldo , The Funicular And The Amusement Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
65.08% of people start their Mount Igueldo , The Funicular And The Amusement Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Mount Igueldo , The Funicular And The Amusement Park
90.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Igueldo , The Funicular And The Amusement Park