Ondarreta BeachCurrently Open
- Address: San Sebastian, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Waterfront, Family And Kids, Water Sport
This is an urban beach that is located in the Antiguo Quarter just below the slope of Mount Igueldo. It also forms the border of the famous sculptural work of Eduardo Chillida known as Peine de los Vientos or simply Comb of the Winds. The Pico delLoro on the other end separates the Ondarreta Beach from the La Concha Beach.
This beach is more popular among the young people as compared to the other two beaches and another good part is that vehicles can be easily parked out here. It is also very easily accessible from the New Promenade. The beach is not very wild so it is ideal for swimming or diving also.
Ondarreta Beach Travel Tips
- Showers, dressing rooms and sunshade rents are also available.
How to Reach Ondarreta Beach
- Bus number 16 till Satrustegi or Tenis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Sebastian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Sebastian and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ondarreta Beach Address: San Sebastian, Spain
- Ondarreta Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ondarreta Beach(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ondarreta Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.67% of people who visit San Sebastian include Ondarreta Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.14% of people start their Ondarreta Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ondarreta Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ondarreta Beach
People normally club together La Concha Beach and Zurriola Beach while planning their visit to Ondarreta Beach.