Parte Vieja, San Sebastian
About Parte Vieja, San Sebastian
Parte Vieja, San Sebastian - Address
Address: San Sebastian, Spain
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 8.6K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
As known and named, this is where the first settlements of the city were made. The old school culture and designs will enchant you. The high alleys and narrow streets have never been remodeled.
It is an ideal place for some authentic shopping, drinking and eating out. The old museums restaurants and bars are still landmarks of the city. These include the Plaza de La Constitucion, The Labyrinth Museum, the churches, the port, the old McDonalds.
What you should also not miss is the tapas and pinxtos, which are traditional dishes and drinks of the region. The other specialties are calamari, mussels and lip smacking old wine. The taste is absolutely out of the world.
How To reach Parte Vieja by Public Transport
- Bus number : 39 till Aldamar- Bretxa or Salamanca Paseoa or San Telmo
- Bus numbers : 13, 14, B6 and B10 till Boulevard 3
- Bus numbers : 24, 28, B4 and B9 till Boulevard 9
- Bus numbers : 26 and B2 till Boulevard 13
Restaurants Near Parte Vieja
- A Fuego Negro
- Restaurante Ni Neu
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Sebastian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Sebastian and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parte Vieja, San Sebastian Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mount Ulia
- Pensión Atxiki
- Pensión Ur-alde
- A Room In The City - Hostel San Sebastian
- Hotel Astoria7
- Pension Basic Confort
- Santa Klara Ermita
- La Perla
- San Sebastian Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in San Sebastian
- What to See in 48 Hours in San Sebastian
- What to See in 72 Hours in San Sebastian
- How to Spend 5 Days in San Sebastian
- How to Spend 6 Days in San Sebastian
- How to Spend 7 Days in San Sebastian