Plaza De GuipuzkoaCurrently Open
- Address: San Sebastian, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Monument, Plaza, Family And Kids
This plaza is situated in the heart of the city and represents a small English wood. It was designed by the prestigious French gardener Pierre Ducasse. The garden has a large collection of beautiful plants, flowers and trees. There are also lovely ponds with ducks swimming in it. This is a perfect place to relax and let your hair down.
The park has a number of notable features:
- The monument to the musician from San Sebastian
- A temple- shaped stone weather station
- A historic large white marble table
- A giant multi colored flowered clock
How to Reach Plaza De Guipuzkoa
- Bus numbers 13, 14, B6 and B10 till Boulevard 3
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Sebastian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Sebastian and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Plaza De Guipuzkoa Address: San Sebastian, Spain
- Plaza De Guipuzkoa Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Plaza De Guipuzkoa(preferred time): 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Plaza De Guipuzkoa: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.93% of people who visit San Sebastian include Plaza De Guipuzkoa in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
28.41% of people start their Plaza De Guipuzkoa visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Plaza De Guipuzkoa
75.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plaza De Guipuzkoa
People normally club together Cristina Enea Park and Plaza De La Constitucion while planning their visit to Plaza De Guipuzkoa.