Are you looking for what to do in San Sebastian?
- La Concha Beach: A clean and beautiful beach great for an evening stroll and some sunbathing. It is a perfect place to relax.
- Parte Vieja: It is the best place for tapas and pintxos that’s almost always crowded.
- Combs of the Winds: A great place for a stroll with some interesting sculptures. Remember to carry a set of extra clothes. If it’s windy, there is a chance you get soaked.
- Monte Urgull: If you’re in the mood for a little hiking and looking at some breath taking views, a walk to the top of this spot is a must.
- Monte Igueldo: It is probably the best view of the city but it’s going to cost you.
- Aquarium Donostia-San Sebastian: A well-organised aquarium with a diversity of sea life like sharks and stingrays. A great place to take the kids.
Below we have a list of things to do in San Sebastian and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your San Sebastian getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to San Sebastian with confidence.