How to Reach Sanary-sur-mer
How to reach Sanary-sur-mer
- By Air: The closest airport is at Toulon-Hyeres (around 80kms from Toulon). It is connected through other French cities.
- By Train: The Marseille-Toulon-Hyeres line runs to Sanary. 2km out of Sanary, you’ll find the SNCF station.
- By Car: From Marseille and, take the A50 to junction 13, then follow signs to Sanary along the D599. Same for Toulon.
- By Bus: Route 8805 runs from Toulon to Sanary; Route 8806 runs from La SeynesurMer to Sanary.
- By Foot: It is a small town and hence, you can walk to most of its major attractions.
Modes of Transportation in Sanary-sur-mer
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sanary-sur-mer. The most preferred mode of transport in Sanary-sur-mer is Walking.
Average distance: 6.03 km Average time: 29.17 min
Walking 42.86%Walking 18 min Bus 8.33 min Waiting 8.33 min Train 3 min Overall average time for 6.73 kms 37.67 min
Car 14.29%Driving 30 min Overall average time for 8 kms 30 min
Bike 14.29%Bike 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 14.29%Train 10 min Waiting 6 min Walking 6 min Bus 5 min Overall average time for 7 kms 27 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Mont Saint- Michel
- How To Reach La Londe-les-maures
- How To Reach La Seyne-sur-mer
- How To Reach Marseille
- How To Reach Narbonne
- How To Reach Cannes
- How To Reach Lannion
- How To Reach Marne-la-vallee
- How To Reach Saint-brieuc
- How To Reach Crozon
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Paris
- How To Reach Angers
- How To Reach Tours
- How To Reach Reims
- How To Reach Rennes
- How To Reach Le Mans
- How To Reach Carcassonne
- How To Reach Menton
- How To Reach Toulon
- How To Reach Amiens