How to Reach Sanary-sur-mer
- By Air: The closest airport is at Toulon-Hyeres (around 80kms from Toulon). It is connected through other French cities.
- By Train: The Marseille-Toulon-Hyeres line runs to Sanary. 2km out of Sanary, you’ll find the SNCF station.
- By Car: From Marseille and, take the A50 to junction 13, then follow signs to Sanary along the D599. Same for Toulon.
- By Bus: Route 8805 runs from Toulon to Sanary; Route 8806 runs from La SeynesurMer to Sanary.
- By Foot: It is a small town and hence, you can walk to most of its major attractions.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sanary-sur-mer. The most preferred mode of transport in Sanary-sur-mer is Walking.
Average distance: 8.93 km Average time: 32.18 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 19.75 min Bus 6.25 min Waiting 6.25 min Train 2.25 min Overall average time for 5.8 kms 34.5 min
Bike 8.33%Bike 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Tram/Streetcar 8.33%Tram 20 min Walking 7 min Waiting 2 min Overall average time for 4 kms 29 min
Car 33.33%Driving 38.75 min Overall average time for 15.75 kms 38.75 min
Train/Metro 8.33%Train 10 min Waiting 6 min Walking 6 min Bus 5 min Overall average time for 7 kms 27 min
|Le beausset to Sanary-sur-mer||8.94 km||8 mins|
|Le pradet to Sanary-sur-mer||24.18 km||24 mins|
|Solliès-pont to Sanary-sur-mer||27.9 km||27 mins|
|Barcelona to Sanary-sur-mer||446.61 km||7 hours 26 mins|
|St helier to Sanary-sur-mer||1107.32 km||18 hours 27 mins|
|Twickenham to Sanary-sur-mer||1148.82 km||19 hours 8 mins|
|Old windsor to Sanary-sur-mer||1166.31 km||19 hours 26 mins|
|Verwood to Sanary-sur-mer||1211.57 km||20 hours 11 mins|
|Oxford to Sanary-sur-mer||1238.7 km||20 hours 38 mins|
|Bristol to Sanary-sur-mer||1313.65 km||21 hours 53 mins|