How to Reach Sanary-sur-mer, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Sanary-sur-mer
- By Air: The closest airport is at Toulon-Hyeres (around 80kms from Toulon). It is connected through other French cities.
- By Train: The Marseille-Toulon-Hyeres line runs to Sanary. 2km out of Sanary, you’ll find the SNCF station.
- By Car: From Marseille and, take the A50 to junction 13, then follow signs to Sanary along the D599. Same for Toulon.
- By Bus: Route 8805 runs from Toulon to Sanary; Route 8806 runs from La SeynesurMer to Sanary.
- By Foot: It is a small town and hence, you can walk to most of its major attractions.
Are you looking for a Sanary-sur-mer travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sanary-sur-mer
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sanary-sur-mer. The most preferred mode of transport in Sanary-sur-mer is Walking.
Average distance: 9.36 km Average time: 30.56 min
Walking 40%Walking 19.75 min Bus 6.25 min Waiting 6.25 min Train 2.25 min Overall average time for 5.8 kms 34.5 min
Train/Metro 10%Train 10 min Waiting 6 min Walking 6 min Bus 5 min Overall average time for 7 kms 27 min
Car 30%Driving 35 min Overall average time for 17.67 kms 35 min
Bike 10%Bike 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
How to Reach Sanary-sur-mer from Nearby Cities
|Le Pradet to Sanary-sur-mer||24.18 km||24 mins|
- How to reach Hyeres
- How to reach Aix-en-provence
- How to reach Toulon
- How to reach Arles
- How to reach Antibes
- How to reach Avignon
- How to reach Menton
- How to reach Montpellier
- How to reach Beziers
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Carcassonne
- How to reach Amiens
- How to reach Pau