Notre-dame De PitieCurrently Closed
- Address: Chemin de la Colline, 83110 Sanary-sur-Mer, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Located on a small hill west of Sanary the Chapel of Our Lady Mercy is a quiet and a serene place to reflect and meditate. Built in the year 1561, the chapel it is also blessed with beautiful scenery surrounding it. The hills of Toulon in the background and coast of Embiez archipelago adorn the chapel with all their charm and beauty.
Notre-dame De Pitie Travel Tips
- Active place of worship. Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
How to Reach Notre-dame De Pitie
- Ask locals to get here. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sanary-sur-mer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sanary-sur-mer and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.57% of people who visit Sanary-sur-mer include Notre-dame De Pitie in their plan
50% of people start their Notre-dame De Pitie visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Notre-dame De Pitie
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Notre-dame De Pitie