Sandakan Rainforest ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Mile 5, North Road (9 km from the Centre of Sandakan Town), Malaysia Map
- Phone: +60-89531522
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Sandakan Rainforest Park is a place that puts you right in the heart of nature. The park is alive with wildlife and is full of tropical plants and flowers. The place is a mine of knowledge for botany lovers. Spotting different birds and insects while hiking along the trails makes you feel closer to nature. There are spots to catch your breath and relax at regular intervals. The park also has a hanging bridge which provides scenic views of the rainforest. Head straight to this rainforest park for a blissful weekend or an exciting holiday.
How to Reach Sandakan Rainforest Park
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sandakan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sandakan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sandakan Rainforest Park Address: Mile 5, North Road (9 km from the Centre of Sandakan Town), Malaysia
- Sandakan Rainforest Park Contact Number: +60-89531522
- Time required to visit Sandakan Rainforest Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
70.21% of people who visit Sandakan include Sandakan Rainforest Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.06% of people start their Sandakan Rainforest Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sandakan Rainforest Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sandakan Rainforest Park
People normally club together Bao Gong Temple and Sandakan Airport while planning their visit to Sandakan Rainforest Park.