Mushroom Farm Park11 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sandown, Sandton, 2031, South Africa Map
- Phone: +27-117846881
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Hang out, meditate, play, or stroll, do whatever you like at the Mushroom Farm Park, Sandton, in South Africa. Located just opposite of the famous Radisson hotel, this park, once known as the Hyundai Sky Park, is great for a day’s outing in the heart of Sandton. Come with your little kids and let them plunge in the spectacular play ground with swings and jungle gym. Also don’t miss the earth garden, duck pond, river, outdoor gym, and the amphitheater here. You can even come with your pets for a pleasant walk along the neatly paved walkways that are perfect for strollers. This place is also home to the giant balloon ride by the Hyundai balloon.
How to Reach Mushroom Farm Park
- Buses S3 to stop – Village Walk,Rivonia Rd
- Buses S2 to stop – Milford Cl,101 Katherine St
- Trains to stop – Sandton
- Buses S2,S3,S4,S5,SMC to stop – Sandton Midibus
- Mushroom Farm Park Address: Sandown, Sandton, 2031, South Africa
- Mushroom Farm Park Contact Number: +27-117846881
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
39.29% of people who visit Sandton include Mushroom Farm Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40% of people start their Mushroom Farm Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mushroom Farm Park
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mushroom Farm Park
People normally club together Kempton Park Golf Course and Eskom Megawatt Park while planning their visit to Mushroom Farm Park.