How to Reach Sanguem - The Easiest Way to Reach Sanguem
- Dabolim Airport in Goa is the nearest airport to Sanguem.
- Sanverdam Chuch Railway station: Located at a distance of 7 kilometers away from Sanguem, is the nearest railway station to this place
- Kaleem Railway Station: Located at a distance of 9 kilometers in South Goa
- Madgaon Railway Station: Located at a distance of 22 kilometers away from Sanguem, is the major railway station connecting Sanguem to other cities of India
- Buses can be boarded on from Margao and Panaji. Guided tours can also be conducted from here.
- Travel around the city by rented car, cab or taxi, which you can hire from Goa.
Are you looking for a Sanguem travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sanguem
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sanguem. The most preferred mode of transport in Sanguem is Working from Home.
Average distance: 14 km Average time: 37.67 min
Motorbike 25%Motorbike 3 min Overall average time for 2 kms 3 min
Car 25%Driving 50 min Overall average time for 35 kms 50 min
Walking 25%Walking 50 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 5 kms 60 min
How to Reach Sanguem from Nearby Cities
|Panaji to Sanguem||35.72 km||35 mins|
|Pune to Sanguem||105.9 km||1 hour 45 mins|
|Mumbai to Sanguem||186.25 km||3 hours 6 mins|
|Vadodara to Sanguem||245.82 km||4 hours 5 mins|
|Ernakulam to Sanguem||281.16 km||4 hours 41 mins|
|Ahmedabad to Sanguem||300.53 km||5 hours 41 mins|
|Thiruvananthapuram to Sanguem||360.75 km||6 hours 41 mins|
|Jaipur to Sanguem||381.79 km||6 hours 21 mins|
|Bangalore to Sanguem||386.53 km||6 hours 26 mins|