Events and Festivals in Sanibel
- New Year’s: Fireworks from the lighthouse, community activities, food and drinks flowing freely, this is a popular time for tourists.
- Sanibel Arts & Crafts Fair: This is the area’s premier arts and craft fair, spanning over two days. Over 100 juried artists and craftsmen will show their creations and the festival usually sees over 10,000 visitors!
- Annual Sanibel Shell Festival: Shell aficionados from all over praise these natural beauties on the Island shores and this one-of-a-kind festival brings people of all ages together.
- Island Jazz: Free Sunday afternoon concerts in Boler Garden.
- Luminary Night: This festival started out as a way for Island merchants to ‘give back’ to their customers, and Periwinkle Way is specifically beautiful during this time.
- Christmas: Sanibel takes Christmas very seriously. This is a must catch.
Trip plans for Sanibel
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sanibel
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Sanibel
- Events & Festivals in Matlacha
- Events & Festivals in Fort Myers
- Events & Festivals in Bokeelia
- Events & Festivals in Naples
- Events & Festivals in Immokalee
- Events & Festivals in Myakka City