How to Reach Sanibel - The Easiest Way to Reach Sanibel
HOW TO GET TO SANIBEL
- By Car: Most travellers arrive by automobile, crossing the Sanibel Causeway (a one-way toll of $6 will have to be paid in cash).
- By Air: Sanibel Island is less than 25 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport, and that’s the closest places for flights in.
HOW TO GET AROUND SANIBEL
- By Car: Driving is the most popular way to get around the Island
- By Bicycle: Cycling can be a gratifying way to see the island.
Are you looking for a Sanibel travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sanibel
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sanibel. The most preferred mode of transport in Sanibel is Car.
Average distance: 24.14 km Average time: 24.75 min
Car 100%Driving 24.75 min Overall average time for 24.14 kms 24.75 min
How to Reach Sanibel from Nearby Cities
|Naples to Sanibel||55.37 km||3 hours 15 mins|
- How to reach Fort Myers
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Sarasota
- How to reach Tampa
- How to reach Clearwater
- How to reach Fort Lauderdale
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Key West
- How to reach Kissimmee
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Seattle