Are you looking for what to do in Sanibel?
- J.N. (Ding) Darling National Wildlife Refuge: This wildlife refuge is home to alligators, crocodiles, marsh plants and a wealth of other natural life. Must have on your travel itinerary.
- Bowman's Beach: Multi coloured shells nestled in powdery sand and a stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico make this beach the most popular on the Island.
- Sanibel Island Lighthouse: This is a symbol of Sanibel and the first thing you’ll see as you drive towards the Island.
- The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum: Pink, orange and all kinds of pastel hues await the shell lover and collector at this one of a kind museum. Unmissable on your list of things to do.
- Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Centre: This is where you’ll get all the information you’ll need to have a blast in Sanibel and Captive.
Below we have a list of things to do in Sanibel and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Sanibel getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Sanibel with confidence.