- Address: Plaça Joan Sala, 2, 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-938917000
- Tags: Winery, Family And Kids
Freixenet is Spain’s famous Cava producer known for its traditionally produced sparkling wine. It was established in 1861 and today has become one of the top exporters of Cava in the world. They are proud of presenting the wine made in the deepest ancient cellars that are located 20 meters underground. From a private tour to a family visit, they offer different kinds of tours on the premises suitable for all types of travelers. You will get to experience the true wine tourism when taking a tour of Freixenet.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sant Sadurní D'anoia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sant Sadurní D'anoia and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Freixenet Address: Plaça Joan Sala, 2, 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Barcelona, Spain
- Freixenet Contact Number: +34-938917000
- Freixenet Timing: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!