About Adeje, Santa Cruz De Tenerife
Adeje is a town and municipality in the southwestern part of the island of Tenerife, one of the Canary Islands, and part of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. The town Adeje is located 4 km from the coast, 8 km north of the resort town Los Cristianos, 60 km southwest of the island capital Santa Cruz de Tenerife and about 17 km northwest of Tenerife South Airport. Adeje is the western terminus of the TF-1 motorway, which connects it with the south and east coast of the island. The Barranco del Infierno gorge is located in the municipality. Its economy is based on business, tourism and agriculture. Adeje is also home to Siam Park, the largest water park in Europe.Wikipedia
Overview of Adeje
On your visit to Santa Cruz De Tenerife, consider visiting Adeje. Adeje is easily missed on a visit to Santa Cruz De Tenerife.
Important attractions of the city include Siam Park, Loro Parque, Las Aguilas Jungle Park, Tiede National Park and Playa De Las Teresitas. You can also discover other things to do in Santa Cruz De Tenerife on TripHobo.
Santa Cruz De Tenerife tours ideally do not include a visit to Adeje.
More about Santa Cruz De Tenerife
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Santa Cruz De Tenerife trip planner for the same.
Hotels like Be Smart Florida Plaza, Hotel Monopol, Hotel Marte and Hotel Rf Astoria - Adults Only will solve your problem of where to stay in Santa Cruz De Tenerife.
Book Adeje Tickets And Tours
Sit on an open top deck bus and enjoy 360 degree panoramic views of the city of Santa Cruz De Tenerife for a rich insider’s experience. Highlights of this sightseeing include: lady of Africa city market, Garcia Sanabria Park, the delightful Ramblas, Plaza Pedro Schwartz, impressive, and avant-garde ocean front Tenerife Auditorium - designed by the internationally renowned Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. Pass the city’s cruise terminal, which sees almost half a million passengers arrive each year, and take the tour to Playa de las Teresitas where you can soak up the sun on golden sands, swim in calm waters and enjoy stunning mountain views.
Discover some of the most extraordinary and beautiful sights of the island. Journey up to the El Teide National Park with time to take photos at the famous Los Roques de Garcia and admire the views of Mount Teide and the surroundings.Â We visit Icod de los Vinos, Garachico and Masca.
Share your experience - Rate Adeje, Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Other Attractions
- Village Of Lindos
- Acropolis Of Lindos
- Saint Pauls Beach
- Lindos Beach
- Church Of Panagia
- Lepia Dive Centre
- Kleboulouss Tomb
- Med East
- Eugenia Villa And Studio
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Village Of Lindos
- Luxury Hotels Near Acropolis Of Lindos
- Cheap Hotels Near Saint Pauls Beach
- Cheap Hotels Near Lindos Beach
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Church Of Panagia
- Hotels Near Lepia Dive Centre
- Hotels Near Kleboulouss Tomb
- Hotels Near Med East
- Budget Hotels Near Eugenia Villa And Studio
- Cheap Hotels Near Artemis
- City Tripplans
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Santa Cruz De Tenerife from Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Santa Cruz De Tenerife from Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Cruz De Tenerife from Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife Itinerary 5 Days
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Santa Cruz De Tenerife from Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife Itinerary 6 Days