Auditorio De TenerifeCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: Av de la Constitucion, 1, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-922568600
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Auditorio De Tenerife - Review
An auditorium that is one of a kind, the Auditorio de Tenerife is perfect to catch up on the art side of Spain. The auditorium resembles the Sydney Opera House and has excellent acoustics. Giving a platform for all the musicians and theatre actors, the auditorium is a must if you want to test the creative pulse of the city.
- Guided tours of the auditorium.
- Catching a live performance here.
Auditorio De Tenerife Information
- Visit the official website to book show tickets and guided tours online.
- Do book guided tours in English online. If you walk in for a guided tour you can only find tours in Spanish.
Auditorio De Tenerife Ticket Prices
- Prices will vary with every show.
Auditorio De Tenerife Hours
Box Office timings:
- Monday- Friday: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Saturday: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
- October to June: At 12.30 pm from Monday to Saturday
- July to September: At 12.30 pm & 05.30 pm
How To reach Auditorio De Tenerife by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Intercambiador Sta.Cruz
- The Bus stop has connectivity
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santa Cruz De Tenerife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Cruz De Tenerife and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Auditorio De Tenerife
65.9% of people who visit Santa Cruz De Tenerife include Auditorio De Tenerife in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60.76% of people start their Auditorio De Tenerife visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Auditorio De Tenerife
92.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Auditorio De Tenerife
Auditorio De Tenerife Trips
2 Views51 Days 50 Nights51 Day Trip to France, Italy, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal from VilseckBy: Alexis GaudiosoCity: Paris, Rome, London, Florence, Venice, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Santorini, Prague, Athens, Vienna, Madrid, Lisbon, Dublin, Lanzarote, Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Maspalomas, Corralejo, Amalfi
1 View9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Santa Cruz De Tenerife from Tel AvivBy: Guest UserCity: Santa Cruz De Tenerife
Auditorio De Tenerife, Santa Cruz De Tenerife Reviews
Must-see place in Tenerife. Beautiful piece of modern architecture. They also have excellent café there, with very tasty coffee, breakfasts and beautiful ocean view. Very friendly staff. Reasonable prices. Nearby you can spot countless of stones covered with portraits of famous musicians from various ages.
Plenty to see. Good shops. The botanical gardens are well worth a visit. Used the bus to travel from our hotel to the capital. Also went by tram up to a town in the mountains. Had to buy a jacket as very windy when we went.
A brilliant place to spend an evening. Good, although not much variety is reasonably priced
Only saw from outside. Great piece of modern architecture in a beautiful location. Great photo opportunity from many angles.
Terrific venue and a an excellent concert. A real find on our holiday.