An auditorium that is one of a kind, the Auditorio de Tenerife is perfect to catch up on the art side of Spain. The auditorium resembles the Sydney Opera House and has excellent acoustics. Giving a platform for all the musicians and theatre actors, the auditorium is a must if you want to test the creative pulse of the city.
- Guided tours of the auditorium.
- Catching a live performance here.
- Visit the official website to book show tickets and guided tours online.
- Do book guided tours in English online. If you walk in for a guided tour you can only find tours in Spanish.
- Prices will vary with every show.
Box Office timings:
- Monday- Friday: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Saturday: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
- October to June: At 12.30 pm from Monday to Saturday
- July to September: At 12.30 pm & 05.30 pm
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Intercambiador Sta.Cruz
- The Bus stop has connectivity
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santa Cruz De Tenerife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Cruz De Tenerife and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.6% of people who visit Santa Cruz De Tenerife include Auditorio De Tenerife in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60.76% of people start their Auditorio De Tenerife visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Auditorio De Tenerife
92.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Auditorio De Tenerife
Must-see place in Tenerife. Beautiful piece of modern architecture. They also have excellent café there, with very tasty coffee, breakfasts and beautiful ocean view. Very friendly staff. Reasonable prices. Nearby you can spot countless of stones covered with portraits of famous musicians from various ages.
Very cool and unique / modern design. Definitely must-see when visiting Santa Cruz!
Very nice, high class place. Must see in tenerife. Amazing view and unique design. Try to buy tickets for a concert, it is worth it.
So beautiful! It’s the most impressive architecture I’ve seen so far!
Being one of Calatrava's best known works, worth seeing. We were lucky to have a private tour guide cause it was only us for the tour at the moment.