Cueva Del VientoCurrently Open
- Address: Barrio Cueva del Viento, Icod de los Vinos, Tenerife, Spain, Santa Cruz De Tenerife Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-922815339
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Geological Formation, Family And Kids, Nature
Lava tubes spread across a length of 17 kilometres. The Cueva del Viento are caves formed by lava tubes.
- Tour of the cave which includes the geology of the caves- a must for science buffs!
The tours are more physical than any other tour in Tenerife. Not for people who are claustrophobic, the caves are sure to add one more memory to your Polaroid!
Cueva Del Viento Travel Tips
- Do wear sturdy shoes and carry your own flashlight.
- Avoid this trip if you are claustrophobic or scared of dark spaces.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cueva Del Viento
- Adults: € 16
- Canarian residents (presenting ID): 10 €
- Children (5-14 years): 5 €
How to Reach Cueva Del Viento
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Los Dos Caminos.
- Bus number- 360
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Cruz De Tenerife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Cruz De Tenerife and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cueva Del Viento Address: Barrio Cueva del Viento, Icod de los Vinos, Tenerife, Spain, Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Cueva Del Viento Contact Number: +34-922815339
- Cueva Del Viento Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Cueva Del Viento Price: 16 EUR
- Best time to visit Cueva Del Viento(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cueva Del Viento: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
49.21% of people who visit Santa Cruz De Tenerife include Cueva Del Viento in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.35% of people start their Cueva Del Viento visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cueva Del Viento
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cueva Del Viento
People normally club together Tiede National Park and Malpais De Guimar while planning their visit to Cueva Del Viento.