How to Reach Santa Cruz De Tenerife
The Easiest Way to Reach Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- By Air: There are two airports in Tenerife; Tenerife South (Reina Sofia) near Los Cristianos and Tenerife North (Los Rodeos) by La Laguna. Catch a bus from the airport to reach the neighbouring towns.
- By Ferry: If you are travelling from Cadiz, you can take the Trasmediterranea ferry which is weekly and takes 2 days of travel time.
- By Bus: TITSA busses are a good option and cover almost the whole Island. If you are planning on intensive Bus travel, do prefer the BONO card.
- By Tram: A tram line between Santa Cruz and La Laguna is available. You can use your BONO Card for this.
- Rent a Car: The best way to explore the city, you can rent a car anywhere from the island to explore the beautiful mountains and intimate spaces.
Modes of Transportation in Santa Cruz De Tenerife
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Santa Cruz De Tenerife. The most preferred mode of transport in Santa Cruz De Tenerife is Motorbike.
Average distance: 15.5 km Average time: 27.5 min
Motorbike 33.33%Motorbike 10 min Overall average time for 11 kms 10 min
Tram/Streetcar 33.33%Tram 45 min Overall average time for 20 kms 45 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Palma De Mallorca
- How To Reach Bilbao
- How To Reach Ronda
- How To Reach Murcia
- How To Reach Alcaniz
- How To Reach Pamplona
- How To Reach Calvia
- How To Reach Alicante
- How To Reach Huesca
- How To Reach Segovia
- Cities Near Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- How To Reach Barcelona
- How To Reach Madrid
- How To Reach Seville
- How To Reach Malaga
- How To Reach Toledo
- How To Reach Jerez
- How To Reach Santiago De Compostela
- How To Reach Salamanca
- How To Reach Cadiz
- How To Reach San Sebastian