How to Reach Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- By Air: There are two airports in Tenerife; Tenerife South (Reina Sofia) near Los Cristianos and Tenerife North (Los Rodeos) by La Laguna. Catch a bus from the airport to reach the neighbouring towns.
- By Ferry: If you are travelling from Cadiz, you can take the Trasmediterranea ferry which is weekly and takes 2 days of travel time.
- By Bus: TITSA busses are a good option and cover almost the whole Island. If you are planning on intensive Bus travel, do prefer the BONO card.
- By Tram: A tram line between Santa Cruz and La Laguna is available. You can use your BONO Card for this.
- Rent a Car: The best way to explore the city, you can rent a car anywhere from the island to explore the beautiful mountains and intimate spaces.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Santa Cruz De Tenerife. The most preferred mode of transport in Santa Cruz De Tenerife is Car.
Average distance: 25 km Average time: 30 min
Car 100%Driving 30 min Overall average time for 25 kms 30 min