Malpais De GuimarCurrently Open
- Address: 38508, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, Hiking Trail, Nature, Volcano
A volcanic cone with subsidiary outlets and basaltic veins cover the terrain of the Malpais de Guimar. Take a hike along the gorgeous rocky terrain and observe the textures and structures on the rocks here. A nearby beach only adds to the whole trek and is worth unwinding at.
Malpais De Guimar Travel Tips
- Carry your own snacks and water for the hike.
- Wear sturdy shoes and a hat and sunscreen to beat the heat.
How to Reach Malpais De Guimar
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Camino del Socorro.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Cruz De Tenerife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Cruz De Tenerife and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Malpais De Guimar Address: 38508, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Malpais De Guimar Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Malpais De Guimar: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
34% of people who visit Santa Cruz De Tenerife include Malpais De Guimar in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
27.54% of people start their Malpais De Guimar visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Malpais De Guimar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Malpais De Guimar
People normally club together Pyramids Of Guimar and Palmetum while planning their visit to Malpais De Guimar.