Are you looking for what to do in Santa Cruz De Tenerife?
PLACES TO SEE
- Loro Parque: Initially developed as a park for Parrots, the Loro Parque now accommodates a wide variety of animals. A must if you are an animal lover.
- Siam Park: The most spectacular water park in the world, the Siam park accommodates breath-taking rides and the Siamese Theatre.
- Tiede National Park: The highest mountain in Spain, Tiede National Park is known for its beautiful hiking trail and it spectacular National Park.
- Playa de Las Teresitas: A beautiful crescent beach where you can lounge on sunbeds under palm trees. A stunning place to see a sunset.
- Pyramids of Guimar: 6 Pyramidal structures built in 19th century, this place is a favourite among tourists. Depicting old agricultural practices, the function of the pyramids still remain a mystery.
THINGS TO DO
- Scuba Diving: The Island is ideal for scuba diving almost throughout the year. You can feed stingrays or dive deep to explore the island waters.
- Hiking/ Trekking: The Island has a varied terrain and a national park perfect to trek and hike through.
- Mountain Biking: If you love a little bit adventure on your sojourn, mountain biking gear is available at many shops around the Island.
Below we have a list of things to do in Santa Cruz De Tenerife and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Santa Cruz De Tenerife getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Santa Cruz De Tenerife with confidence.