Events and Festivals in Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Film Festival: If you are a film enthusiast, this is the festival you should be in. The one-week long Santa Cruz Film Festival celebrates the popular movies in the month of June.
- Woodies on the Wharf: Held during the time of late June, Woodies on the Wharf is an annual race event that happens on the Santa Cruz Wharf.
- Santa Cruz Shakespeare: The annual summer festival of Santa Cruz Shakespeare celebrates Shakespeare by recreating his popular plays.
- Cabrillo Festival of Contemporary Music: Quoted as the 'new music mecca' by the New York times, this annual festival celebrates the contemporary style of music.
- Open Studios Art Tour: Held in the first three weekends of the month of October, Open Studios Art Tour involves the artists sharing their imaginative works of art to the public.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Santa Cruz
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Santa Cruz
Save 4%California Route 1 By E-Bike Two Day TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 DaysBook Now
Save 7%Roaring Camp Steam Train Through Santa Cruz Redwoods437 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 15 MinsBook Now
Save 3%Beginner Surf Lesson in Santa Cruz1 Reviews
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now
Save 3%Introduction to Wilderness Survival Clinic in Santa Cruz1 Reviews
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now