Events and Festivals in Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Film Festival: If you are a film enthusiast, this is the festival you should be in. The one-week long Santa Cruz Film Festival celebrates the popular movies in the month of June.
- Woodies on the Wharf: Held during the time of late June, Woodies on the Wharf is an annual race event that happens on the Santa Cruz Wharf.
- Santa Cruz Shakespeare: The annual summer festival of Santa Cruz Shakespeare celebrates Shakespeare by recreating his popular plays.
- Cabrillo Festival of Contemporary Music: Quoted as the 'new music mecca' by the New York times, this annual festival celebrates the contemporary style of music.
- Open Studios Art Tour: Held in the first three weekends of the month of October, Open Studios Art Tour involves the artists sharing their imaginative works of art to the public.
Trip plans for Santa Cruz