Main Beach158 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 108 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8314205270
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Games
One of the major highlights of Santa Cruz, Main Beach is the most visited beach of the city, owing to the close proximity of several wonderful attractions like the Beach Boardwalk and the Santa Cruz Wharf. A number of people can be seen here indulging in water activities like beach volleyball, swimming, boating, surfing, kayaking, paddleboarding and fishing. Though it is busy on weekdays too, finding a spot on the weekends can be an impossible task, so it is best to reach here early in the morning if you want to enjoy Main Beach the way it is supposed to be.
Main Beach Travel Tips
- Lots of events and concerts are regularly held on the beach ground.
- No dogs allowed on the beach.
- Entry is free.
- Open always.
How to Reach Main Beach
- Bus 03 stop Beach & Riverside bus station
- Rent or hire a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Cruz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Cruz and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Main Beach Address: 108 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA, United States
- Main Beach Contact Number: +1-8314205270
- Main Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Main Beach(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Main Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
20.41% of people who visit Santa Cruz include Main Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.11% of people start their Main Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Main Beach
88.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Main Beach
People normally club together Santa Cruz Wharf and Mystery Spot while planning their visit to Main Beach.