109 East PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: 109 E Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Palace, Family And Kids
The 109 East Palace is the secret place of the Manhattan project where the researchers who made the Atomic Bomb passed through, to reach Los Alamos. For history enthusiasts, a walk around the street is akin to touching an intense part of war-history of US.
The neighboring area is apt for a small walk around the place.
- The Plaque which explains the role of the place in World War II.
How to Reach 109 East Palace
- By Bus: Sheridan Avenue Transit Center
- By renting a Car/Bike/Bicycle.
- By Taxi/ Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Fe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Fe and book an accommodation of your choice.