Dorothy Stewart TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Camino Cruz Blanca, Santa Fe, NM 87505, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Hiking Trail, Adults
The Dorothy Stewart Trail covers a stretch of 1.9 miles and is perfect to escape the busy city-life for a short while as you soak up the sun and enjoy the small yet serene pathway.
The trail is yet another of Santa Fe’s trail network and is loved for its easy hiking terrain and close proximity to the city. The flora and friendly animals around the hiking trail are a highlight.
Dorothy Stewart Trail Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water, snacks and other necessary items
- Sunscreen and sturdy shoes will be helpful
How to Reach Dorothy Stewart Trail
- By renting a Car/Bike/Bicycle
- By Taxi/ Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Fe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Fe and book an accommodation of your choice.