Events and Festivals in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Events and Festivals in Santa Fe
The city’s festivals celebrate its rich Native American culture and inspiring art-life and if you are in the city during summer season- you will be spoilt for choice! The following summer festivals and events truly put Santa Fe on the map.
- Native Treasures Indian Arts Festival: Held in May every year, the Native Treasures Indian Arts Festival is Santa Fe’s only museum-quality Indian art show and sale, that features specially chosen artists to portray Indian art.
- Santa Fe Opera: Come July-August, the Santa Fe Opera gets tourists from all over the world to celebrate Opera music and host professional performances from all over the world.
- Santa Fe International Folk Art Market: July sees art-life in Santa Fe take wings at the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market with some of the best artists selling their original work- while musicians and performers provide the perfect ambience.
- Santa Fe Fiesta: Early September sees Santa Fe in a new light with week-long parades, parties on the streets, music, art and food. The fiesta dates back to the early 18th century and still maintains its grandeur!
- Christmas at Pueblo: December marks the beginning of celebration and welcomes the new years at the Pueblo like no other place in the city. Good food, dance and music all collate to form the perfect way to warm up during the cold winters.
Trip plans for Santa Fe
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Santa Fe
Santa Fe Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Santa Fe
Rio Grande Racecourse New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Gear up and get ready for New Mexicos favorite half-day Class III whitewater adventure. This exciting 3-hour tour is our most...Book Now
Santa Fe Railyard Arts District Food Tour 8 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Embark on this unique 3.5 hour walking food tour of Santa Fe's Railyard Arts District. You'll get a chance to learn about the...Book Now
Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour 11 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
This classic Santa Fe food and drink adventure is focused on Santa Fe's downtown Plaza neighborhood. You will explore Santa F...Book Now
Save 7%Pecos National Historical Park New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Tour the ancient ruins of Pecos Pueblo, located about 1/2 hour away from downtown Santa Fe. Learn about the culture and histo...
- Events & Festivals in Albuquerque
- Events & Festivals in Claunch
- Events & Festivals in Grants
- Events & Festivals in Alamosa
- Events & Festivals in Fort Garland
- Events & Festivals in Pagosa Springs
- Events & Festivals in Fort Sumner
- Events & Festivals in Aztec
- Events & Festivals in Durango
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals in New York City
- Events & Festivals in Chicago
- Events & Festivals in Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals in San Francisco