Events and Festivals in Santa Fe
The city’s festivals celebrate its rich Native American culture and inspiring art-life and if you are in the city during summer season- you will be spoilt for choice! The following summer festivals and events truly put Santa Fe on the map.
- Native Treasures Indian Arts Festival: Held in May every year, the Native Treasures Indian Arts Festival is Santa Fe’s only museum-quality Indian art show and sale, that features specially chosen artists to portray Indian art.
- Santa Fe Opera: Come July-August, the Santa Fe Opera gets tourists from all over the world to celebrate Opera music and host professional performances from all over the world.
- Santa Fe International Folk Art Market: July sees art-life in Santa Fe take wings at the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market with some of the best artists selling their original work- while musicians and performers provide the perfect ambience.
- Santa Fe Fiesta: Early September sees Santa Fe in a new light with week-long parades, parties on the streets, music, art and food. The fiesta dates back to the early 18th century and still maintains its grandeur!
- Christmas at Pueblo: December marks the beginning of celebration and welcomes the new years at the Pueblo like no other place in the city. Good food, dance and music all collate to form the perfect way to warm up during the cold winters.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Santa Fe
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Santa Fe
Taos Highlights Small-Group Driving Tour12 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
This 3-hour private tour highlights the top 4 tourist sites in Taos: *UNESCO World Heritage site - the traditi...Book Now
Taos Historic Downtown Walking Tour6 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
A quick and easy way to get a handle on this funky little town. We cover the pivotal historical points that make this place u...Book Now
Save 7%Pecos National Historical ParkNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Tour the ancient ruins of Pecos Pueblo, located about 1/2 hour away from downtown Santa Fe. Learn about the culture and histo...
Save 7%Discover Canyon Road Art TourNew on TripHobo1 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Discover Canyon Road, home to over 80 art galleries, on this short and sweet introduction to Santa fe's most famous thoroughf...