Kakawa Chocolate House399 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1050 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5059820388
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
The Kakawa Chocolate House is popular for its dark chocolate varieties and serves a variety of flavors from truffle, caramel, mendiants to chili among others.
Stop by at the place to indulge in some fabulous chocolate bars or simply get a chocolate drink to-go and sight-see the neighborhood.
- Authentic and historic drinking chocolates elixirs. The place serves traditional Pre-Columbian, Mesoamerican, Mayan and Aztec drinking chocolate elixirs!
If you love chocolate, you simply cannot miss this place!
How to Reach Kakawa Chocolate House
- By Bus: Capitol
- By Train: Santa Fe Depot
- By renting a Car/Bike/Bicycle.
- By Taxi/ Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Fe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Fe and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.69% of people who visit Santa Fe include Kakawa Chocolate House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
39.84% of people start their Kakawa Chocolate House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kakawa Chocolate House
78.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kakawa Chocolate House